Improve integration in whole IT infrastructure for real-time visibility and control.
General manufacturing manufacturers are being presented with global growth opportunities not seen in decades. At the same time, a legacy infrastructure built on a patchwork of disparate, siloed industrial manufacturing systems has the potential to turn opportunity into disaster.
Operator Systems solutions help you address this challenge by delivering a Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) platform specifically designed to support high-growth operations. Operator Systems team help you to replace or integrate disconnected systems for greater control and visibility over manufacturing and supply chain operations. The Operator MOM secure accurate data, visibility and help you to make the right decisions at the right time – key attributes that every Operator Systems solution can deliver.
Greater visibility on manufacturing realization process
- Data management and integration across whole enterprise. The Operator Dynamic Integration engine is unique tool for seamless integration between siloed manufacturing applications for better management and visibility on data in manufacturing and supply chain process realization.
- Greater, production process management and monitoring. The Operator MOM gives tools for on-line quantities reporting, workforce and resources work time consumption also with integration to machines.
- Effective reworked, reclassified or scraped materials handling. Quality and rework management is also secured by the Operator solution. Each company is able to define their own rework process.
- Rapid adaptation to new works with short lead times and fast flow of information.
Better logistic and warehouse activities management
- Simple, smooth and automatic material exchange in all logistic steps: between multiple production places, shop-floor and warehouse. Operator Logistic module thanks to full integration with production gives single point of goods management for shop-floor and warehouse workers. This integration allows to implement best practice methodologies like Just-in-Time manufacturing, sequenced assembly and shipping to eliminate idle inventory, reduce waste and increase efficiency in your organization.
- Fully integration between logistics, production and scheduling helps the production to secure the right stock level and ensures a precise stock and easy product count. This prevents the production from stopping due to lack of raw materials or capacity in the warehouse.
- Efficient identification of items on shop-floor also between production steps with bar code scanning. The Operator label management module does not only handle labels but also enables the company to print out documentation for a production process, delivery notes, production notes etc.
With Operator Systems, you can optimize performance across all aspects of the order-to-delivery cycle, including your people, materials, machines and processes. With real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Operator Systems solution gives opportunity to respond quickly to regulatory change and unexpected events.
Some of the general manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Operator Systems solution include:
- Alfa Laval
- Faiveley Transport Nordic
- Glud & Marstrand
- Johnson Metall
- Siemens Windpower
- Ovako Steel
- Saft Batteries
- SM DM
- Saint Gobain Ecophon
- Saint Gobain Isover
- Siemens Wind
Read more about the Operator MOM Solution for General Manufacturers