Furniture companies worldwide increasingly are stressed with global pressure to find better efficiency. Price sensitivity, volatile raw material cost, labor demands, and growing customer demand for more configured product options continue to erode already thin margins.
The Operator system has been designed for creating a new level of transparency in furniture manufacturing by making your data accessible and highly visible. Thanks to Operator, you will be able to remove unnecessary steps and creates an error-free, paperless and smooth production process. System helps ensuring efficiency and a higher quality level in your daily production.
Key attributes that every Operator Systems solution can deliver:
• Continuously efficiency improvement Operator provides wide display of OEE and other KPIs, delivering a wide-range of operational benefits and increase efficiency and aid responsiveness by quickly identifying and responding to deviations in production.
• Lead time reduction and better machines utilization with the Operator scheduling functionality which enables the foreman to optimize the plan of each production order for individual resource or machine.
• Full visibility of production processes. Operator Systems provides possibility of quantities on-line reporting, workforce and resources utilization, with integration to machines. Production and warehouse data gathered be Operator are available in Operator Manufacturing intelligence and Enterprise systems (BI, ERP, APS) for scheduling and planning, to optimize enterprise costs.
• Effective reworked, reclassified or scraped materials handling. Quality and rework management is also secured by the Operator solution. Each company is able to define their own rework process.
With Operator Systems, you can optimize performance across all aspects of the order-to-delivery cycle, including your people, materials, machines and processes. With real-time data, signals, alerts, KPIs and business intelligence to and from any network location around the world, Operator Systems solution allows you to respond quickly to regulatory change and unexpected events.
> Food & Ingredients
> General Manufacturing
> Medical devices
> Paper, Plastic & Packaging
Some of the Furniture manufacturers that have chosen to implement an Operator Systems solution include:
• IKEA Industries – 28 sites worldwide
• Duba 88
• IKEA Components