Resource or material planning
The Scheduling board is a Gantt chart scheduling that split resource or material planning. It provides a view of the current schedule and status; it split the operations in time and/or resources, and it provides an overview of sequencing of operations and sequence planning.
The Scheduling board provides the production management with strong functionalities like:
- Gantt chart to graphical view status of current schedule
- View can be changed from day to week or month to support the actual or needed production cycles.
- Drag and drop allows moving of one or more operations to a new time on same or different resource.
- Related processes can be shown by one click.
- Manual sequence optimization based on Co-sorting Key.
- Schedule earliest start or pull up to due date
- Direct access to job reporting and material shortage overview.
- Workload and delayed orders monitoring. The load can be analyzed per department, work center or resource in time.
The Scheduling Board also gives you functionality like:
- Split operation to even out load
- Change operation data