Skilled MES & OEE Consultant with a profound knowledge of production and manufacturing
We are looking for a MES & OEE Consultant with knowledge of production and manufacturing processes.
You will be joining a small but very talented international team of experienced MES & OEE consultants and developers, covering all functionalities related to the manufacturing area. This requires a good competence and understanding of production, production processes, optimization as well as integration to machines and other systems.
You will be trained in all phases of the project cycle from Pre-sales to Go-Live. You will be introduced to the suite of MES & OEE tools and application, and the training will be a combination of internal training and “on the job” participation in projects where you will be following experienced MES & OEE consultants. The customers are primarily located in Denmark, Poland and Europe, but there will also be projects outside Europe (some of our customers are among the largest in the world in their industry). Travel activity should be expected.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities
- Evaluate and advice customers in Best Practice solutions.
- Technical setup (installation and configuration) of the solutions.
- Programming of changes and adjustments.
- Configuring and setup of integrations.
- Train the customer’s various user groups in the solutions.
- Adjust the solutions, troubleshoot, and perform local debugging.
The “Ideal Candidate” for this job
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in similar position (required).
- You like working independently, planning, and prioritizing your own day and tasks together with the Manager.
- You are good at identifying and analyzing contexts and can see through and understand complex systems.
- You are motivated by helping manufacturing companies being more effective and profitable.
Desired Skills & Competencies
- Degree as P-engineer, computer science, software engineering or a comparable education.
- Experience with manufacturing processes, programming, and databases.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, among others:
- Professional experience in development i.e.: .NET,
- Be able to create efficient and secure codes.
- Basics of Windows systems administration,
- Have experience in programming MSSQL database applications and MS SSRS,
- Knowledge of Data warehouse solutions like Power BI and QlikView.
- Good English language skills, both orally and in writing.
- You are analytical and systematic.
- You can quickly acquire knowledge.
- You thrive in a small organization.
- Experience in Agile techniques
- Hands-on experience with integration to ERP and other systems.
- Working with LEAN concepts and KPI’s would be an advantage.
- Working with machine and OPC integration would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Appeon (PowerBuilder) environment would be an advantage.
What you can expect from the company?
- A very independent job with a lot of personal responsibility (referring to the CEO or Program Manager).
- An informal, humorous, and very talented team of experienced colleagues for sharing knowledge.
- Flexible working time and a highly competitive salary and performance-related bonuses.
- Work in a committed, talented small team of internationally experienced MES & OEE consultants and developers, in a friendly atmosphere.
- International integration events (Yearly kickoff meeting, Christmas meeting), guaranteed vacation during the holiday months.
- An impressive list of international customers in the Food, Paper & Plastic, Automotive, Furniture and Metals discrete production industries.
- Products and solutions that are easy to install, develop and support, with strong and easy integration abilities to ERP and Shop Floor systems, mobile equipment, etc.
- A solid education and introduction to the companies’ products, methodology and projects.
About the Operator Systems
Operator Systems is a leading provider of integrated standard solutions in the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) area and OEE for manufacturing companies. We are looking for a MES & OEE Consultant with knowledge of production and manufacturing processes. You will be trained to be able to handle the entire implementation process, which involves installation, configuration, programming, setup, and training of our customer’s various user groups. You will be introduced to the suite of MES & OEE tools and application, and the training will be a combination of internal training and “on the job” participation in projects where you will be following experienced MES & OEE consultants. The Operator Solution streamlines the production area, and the job requires a good competence and understanding in production and production processes. Our customers are primarily located in Denmark, Poland and Europe (some of our customers are among the largest in the world in their industry). Customer examples; IKEA Production, Vald. Birn, Ardo, Espersen, Good Food Group, TOMS, Lakrids by Bülow & GKN Wheels. Travel activity should be expected.