Operator Systems, a successful MES software developer, are looking for a MES Trainee-Consultant with knowledge of production and manufacturing processes. You will join a talented international team of experienced MES consultants. The Operator Solution streamlines the production area, and the job requires a good competence and understanding in production and production processes. Our customers are primarily located in Denmark and Europe, but there will also be projects outside Europe. Travel activity should be expected.
Responsibilities (after initial training and education):
- Establish and optimize production flow and production processes
- Designing and documenting solution
- Technical setup (installation and configuration) of the solution
- In conjunction with the technical setup you must be able to adjusted, troubleshoot and perform local debugging.
- Develop description of customer modifications and coordinate with development
- Programming of minor adjustments
- Plan and teach the customer’s various user groups in the solution
- Contribute to a successful implementation
- Commitment to implementation methodology and plan
- Never leave the customer/project before we are finished!
The ideal candidate
You have a good understanding of complex production system as well as insight in production and production processes. You hold a degree of P-engineer or comparable education.
You feel good about facing customers.
You want to work independently and can plan and prioritize your own day and tasks.
You are good at identifying and analysing contexts and can see through and understand complex systems.
- Education; P-engineering or similar
- Knowledge of production, programming and databases
- Preferably knowledge of Machine and OPC integration
- Good English language skills, both orally and in writing
- Good to convey a complex message
- Analytical and systematic
- Have a good mood and spirit
- Thrives in a small organization
For the right candidate we offer an exciting and demanding training plan, which will develop you into a MES consultant.
You will be working with:
- very experienced MES consultants, both in Denmark and Poland
- Projects both local and International
- Danish and international customers like IKEA, Continental, Ardo, Birn, Ecophon etc.
Attractive Salary and benefits package.