Synchronize Maintenance Management with Production, Warehouse and Quality
The Operator maintenance module, part of the Operator MOM suite, allows you to manage maintenance more effectively resulting in minimizing disruptions and maximize uptime within your manufacturing environment. Gain unprecedented real-time visibility into maintenance management operations to better manage labor, spares, impact on production schedules, quality and other factors that relate to maintenance execution.
The purpose of Operator preventive maintenance implementation is to have only one front end at the shop floor for both production and maintenance crew. The module includes the following functionalities:
The Operator maintenance module is fully integrated with other functionalities of the Operator MOM suite. It gives unique opportunity to synchronize maintenance actions with production and also supports flow of the information between those two areas. Using alert/alarm notification mechanisms – e-mail, SMS, reader boards, lights – maintenance crew is notified about potential issues – before they become costly problems.
- Show preventive maintenance orders including check lists, instructions etc. by use of factory/equipment browser
- Electronic dispatching, work instructions, calibration specs and tracking of equipment, labor, tools and spares
- Synchronization of production, quality and other processes with maintenance operations
- Create new breakdown maintenance orders in connection to inspection activities
- Reporting on maintenance orders, e.g. start/stop, manpower time, spare parts
Operator maintenance can be synchronized with existing business systems such as ERP to seamlessly integrate maintenance plans and schedules into the flow of your manufacturing operations, extending the value of these existing enterprise systems.